Monday, April 6, 2009

Spring Break Trip & Other Pictures

We took a trip to the Newport Aquarium over spring break and I took a ton of pictures here are some I will try to post some more later this week.
Newport was very cool. The sharks were huge and there were so many.
A Moorish Idol. One of the coolest looking saltwater fish.
Lily touching a Horseshoe Crab.
She wasn't too sure about it until Aunt Maggie did it first.
Mommy, Aunt Maggie and Lily on our way into the aquarium.
Our daughter is soooo cute!

See what I mean?
Just hanging out in her stroller.
Lily playing with Daddy's birthday present.
My Daughter the Rockstar!

1 comment:

Rodney, Meghan, and Paisley said...

Love the pictures of Lily playing the drums!!! Did Scott tell you he got them from Rodney on Craigs List?!?! I thought that was so strange! Paisley loved to play them while they were at our house. It's great reading your blog and catching up.